I must have produced about 25 of the Christmas Rose cards, some were printed with white acrylic and some with Daler Rowney interference "shimmering green"- the latter being very effective on the black paper. Each was individually coloured with acrylic inks and coloured pencil so there was a certain amount of variation in the final results.
|A few of my cards in progress|
I also made a few of the "Madonna and Child" cards - these were printed in white acrylic on a blue painted background, then pasted onto white card which had been splattered with silver ink. I didn't think these were as effective as the Christmas Rose image so I didn't print any more after the initial trial run.
|"Madonna and Child"|