Monday 19 November 2018

Another pop-up booklet

A friend, who is a keen gardener, has a birthday coming up and I wanted to send her a booklet similar to the one I made back in May.  I had saved my original design on the computer, both as just the line drawing and the final colour version.  I used 120 gsm computer paper - anything thicker might be difficult to cut and fold neatly.  As it was, I didn't manage to get all the edges to line up very well, but once I had attached the cover these were less obvious and I was able to trim the bottom edge to tidy it all up.

The cover is painted and stamped on 120 gsm paper, with a paper band closure



If you fancy having a go at something similar, this is my cutting and folding guide -
it's very easy to lose track if I don't have this in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment