Thursday 19 November 2020

Sketchbook challenge continued

I have spent some time working towards this year's Christmas card, however, I have been able to do a little more on my sketchbook challenge.

The second and third session were about adding more layers to the sketchbook pages - paint, collage, drawing, etc.  It was suggested that there could be a theme running through the book, i.e. shapes, subject matter, format, colour, etc.; working randomly through the pages, rather than feeling the need to start at the beginning and work through in page order.  My efforts seem a bit disjointed at the moment.  I have added more collage, some stamping and some loosely applied acrylic paint.

Lino print on map, plus fluid acrylic scraped onto page

Collage, mostly of printed tissue paper

Collage of handpainted paper and fluid acrylic

Collage with cut out elements

Gesso stamped pattern with overlaid fluid acrylic


No comments:

Post a Comment